tirsdag 27. januar 2009

My Hometown






Hi people
I’m going to tell you all about my hometown. First of I should tell you what country I come from, that would be Norway. Norway is a highly stretched country and a part of what is called Scandinavia. My hometown is to be found south east in Norway and is called Bærum, not far away from our capital Oslo.
Norway is a much diversified country with many different dialects, people, and beautiful nature. Our nature is probably what attracts most people from other countries and is what they associate with Norway. Our fjords and many mountains are beautiful and are filled with opportunities for visitors or whoever wants to experience them.

My hometown has a little bit of everything that Norway has to offer, it is a great place to live, perfect for kids, it has a huge variety of sports and after school activities, great schools, shopping malls, and can cover pretty much any desire. It has coastline which is awesome because of everything that offers such as boats, swimming in the water, jumping off cliffs and having a good time.
The fact that it is so close to Oslo is a huge bonus considering all the shopping, work, club, etc opportunities it has.

This is my home town.. Worth checking out!

5 kommentarer:

Mrs. D sa...

Hey Philip .I loved what you wrote and I would love to visit you oneday.I would love to see your hometown,I would have to hang out with you ,that would be cool.I think it would me cool to see your beautiful land I would love it .I am an outdoors person so I would probably love it in norway.I am also an indoors person to.ok so I think that's all for now toll next time

Josh
Mhsjosh.edublogs.org

Mrs. D sa...

Hi Philip,

Your town sounds like it is filled with many things to do. We have many sport opportunities such as tennis, football, soccer, baseball, track, and softball.

We have a recreation complex in our hometown that houses many of these sports. At school, we have our own complexes.

Many of my student posts will be made using an iphone because your blog is currently blocked by our school internet filter. So you can expect more typos and such.

Mrs. D
tidertechie.edublogs.org

Unknown sa...

Hey Philip,
Whoa!! Those waterfalls look so awesome, I wish I could jump off one. I love doing things that get your adrenaline rushing. Its sounds like your hometown is a fun place to be wish I could visit.

philip sa...

Whats up?
Thanks guys! I appreciate your response, fun to se that someone is checking it out. I'm not going to lie, Norway is a great place to live. I also know that America is a fun plac to be bcause i lived there last year. I lived in Aurora, IL not far away form Chicago. The schools you have over there are awesome! Sooo many activities to choose from! I went to West Aurora.

Keep on commenting

Mrs. D sa...

Your hometown is a lot like a city close to my hometown (Minden) called Shreveport. Shreveport is bigger then Minden. Shreveport has bigger schools. Minden High has about 750 to 800 kids and one school in Shreveport called Airline High School has 1450 to1500 kids. Shreveportvalso has more places to shop, eat, and, hangout too.
Jim
Mhsjim.edublogs.org