tirsdag 26. mai 2009

1st grade students!!!!


Hello first grade students!
I’ve been a student at Sandvika VGS for three years now and I got to say that it’s been good and I have not regretted it at all. It’s a great school where people respect each other, and I will guarantee you that you’ll meet new and interesting people. The teachers here are great, and include you in all the activities in class. We use computers which are very nice, students often get caught up in other stuff when they use them, but they work out well. Almost everything you do in class is done on the computers so you have all your school work organized on one place. We have a nice cafeteria and library you can use if you need information or want something to eat.

If you choose to go to Sandvika VGS I’m sure you won’t regret it.

Ingen kommentarer: